To download the 2013-2014 summer class schedule click here.
TAKE A CLASS! BE A STAR!
The Players Studio has classes for children as young as three years old through adult. There is a variety of classes offering instruction in Acting, Singing, and Dancing for all levels of experience. We also offer a variety of workshops to refine your skills.
We offer a variety of acting classes including:
Youth Acting (ages 8-12)
Youth Intermediate Acting (ages 8-12)
Teen Acting (ages 13-17)
We offer a variety of dance classes including:
Combo Dance (ages 3-5)
Kids Musical Theatre (ages 6-7)
Ballet I (ages 7-9)
Jazz I (ages 7-9)
Tap I (ages 7-9)
Hip Hop II (ages 7-12)
Ballet II (ages 10-12)
Lyrical II (ages 10-12)
Jazz II (ages 10-12)
Tap II (ages 10-12)
Ballet III / Pointe (ages 13-18)
Lyrical III (ages 13-18)
Jazz III (ages 13-18)
Tap III (ages 13-18)
Beginner Tap (ages 13-adult)
Intermediate Tap (ages 13-adult)
Dance Moves (ages 50-up)
Musical Theatre Performance Class (ages 50-up)
GROUPS THE PLAYERS KIDS
- Annual auditions for The Players Kids will be held Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:00am under the direction of Steven Vincent and Berry Ayers.
- The Players Kids represent The Players Studio at community events, public appearances, and in a staged production. Boys and girls ages 7 – 17 should come prepared with a short (1 minute) song, and wear comfortable clothing for the dance portion. Upon acceptance into The Players Kids, students must register in a minimum of 1 class as well as attend regularly scheduled Saturday morning rehearsals. A $100.00 annual fee is required. Limited absences are allowed.
SARASOTA SILVER STARS
- Director/Musical Director Berry Ayers, Choreographer Michelle Teyke
- Join this active and vibrant group! The Sarasota Silver Stars, a 50+ performing troupe, represent The Players Theatre at community events, public appearances, a play reading on The Players Cabaret stage, and a staged production in March 2013. This troupe is an outlet for performers to gain camaraderie, support, and have the chance to express themselves theatrically.
- A $10.00 weekly rehearsal fee is required.
- Rehearsals will take place Monday & Thursday from 1pm – 3pm
- Silver Stars Runs September to March
- Private lessons in acting, dance, voice, and piano are available upon request.
- One hour $50 / Half hour $30.
- Please call 941-365-2494 for scheduling or questions.