- All guests will have their temperatures taken with a no-touch thermometer.
- Shows are limited to a capacity that allows distancing between all parties.
- No tickets will be issued at this time to eliminate touch-points.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the event.
- Face coverings will be required at all event unless you are eating or drinking. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event.
- Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible. You will be seated with your party during the show and distanced from others watching.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs, and close contact.
Do NOT attend if:
- You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
- You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
- You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Learn more about The Players and upcoming events by visiting us at www.theplayers.org or by calling 941.365.2494.