Welcome to The Legend of Sleepy Hollow!
We’re so excited you’ll be joining us on Saturday, Oct. 17! Here are a few helpful tips for your brush with The Headless Horseman.
- The production starts AT 2pm, 4pm or 6pm depending on your tickets. It occurs at The Sarasota Polo Club (8201 Polo Club Lane, Sarasota, FL 34240.) Follow the signs!
- If the weather starts to look a little TOO spooky on Saturday we will send an email by NOON. We will also post on our Facebook page and our website.
- In case of inclement weather, the shows cancelled on Saturday will move to Sunday, same time same place.
- Please bring your own chairs and/or blankets. Blankets will be seated closer to the stage, but seating will be first come first served depending on what you bring to sit on.
- Seating will be provided for those without it, but these seats are toward the back of the audience.
- You may bring umbrellas, but if this is going to be a sight issue they will be moved toward the back.
- There will be food trucks (The Italian Connection SRQ, Will & Dee Kool Cups, The Bowled Life) present but you may bring in your own food (no alcohol.)
- You may start to arrive 30 to 45 mins. before the time of your show.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING HEALTH GUIDELINES!
We ask you to kindly observe and respect the following precautions:
• Temperatures will be taken with a no-touch thermometer.
• Face coverings will be required at this event unless you are eating or drinking, or in your own quadrant watching the show. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event or if you need to cough or sneeze.
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible. You will be seated with your party during the show and distanced from others watching.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and have not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.